Need some patch cables for your looper? Click here!
Please note this is not a phrase or sample looper pedal where you can record your guitar and then play over the loops, more info here.
Design your own true bypass looper!
Each footswitch is numbered (see layout above) so you can choose how you would like that switch to function, just select the switch’s function from the drop down list and then the LED colour. Here are the full options available.
We can fit the input socket on either the rear or the right side of the looper, so go for the option that would suit your pedal board layout best.
Input buffer (+£10 or +£15)
Add a buffer straight after the looper’s input, if you needed the buffer placed later in the looper (to avoid wahs and fuzzes for instance) then add a note during checkout to say which two loops you would like it placed between. We can add a toggle switch to the rear of the looper to turn the buffer on/off for £15, a non-switchable buffer is £10.
- True Bypass Loop - Select Loop for a true bypass loop to be added to that switch. The loops run in series, right to left.
- Tuner Mute - Keep your tuner out of the signal path by adding a Tuner Mute switch, when activated the signal is sent to the tuner whilst muting the looper’s output. A tuner out socket will be added to the rear of the looper.
- Master Bypass - Add a switch to bypass all of the loops leaving just your clean signal. The Master Bypass switch does not affect the status of the loops switches, so any loops that are active before being bypassed will still be active when you switch the Master Bypass off.
- Amp Switch - If any of your amp’s functions (channel select or FX loop for example) are triggered by a latching footswitch connected to the tip of a 1/4” jack connection then this switch will control it. A socket will be added to the rear of the looper with a toggle switch to let you set the correct polarity for the status LED.
- Tap Tempo - This will add a momentary footswitch that can be used as a tap tempo for delays that accept tap tempo footswitches. A socket will be added to the rear of the looper so you can send the tap signal to the pedal. Be sure to select the correct polarity for your delay pedal, we do soft touch normally open (most delays), soft touch normally closed (Boss delays) and soft touch Strymon tap tempo. Please note that there will be no status LED for a tap tempo switch.
Output buffer (+£10 or +£15)
Add a buffer right before after the looper’s output. We can add a toggle switch to the rear of the looper to turn the buffer on/off for £15, a non-switchable buffer is £10.
We can fit the output socket on either the rear or the left side of the looper, so go for the option that would suit your pedal board layout best.
If you want to customise the looper further then please contact us with your spec and we will see if we can do it. Other options available include AB inputs and/or outputs, ABY outputs, insert loops and separate loops for amp FX loops. As as we make our own strip looper enclosures we can change the switch spacing too if needed.
Please note that the looper will not be labelled and we do not offer the option of painted enclosures for our strip loopers.
The pedal is built with:
• Hand made sanded finish aluminium enclosure
• Neutrik jack sockets
• 3PDT heavy duty foot switches
• Point to point wiring
• 2.1mm 9v DC Socket
• Velcro to stick it to your pedalboard
2 years, please see Terms & Conditions for further information.