8 Switch Strip Looper - 530x60x40mm
Need some patch cables for your looper? Click here!
Please note this is not a phrase or sample looper pedal where you can record your guitar and then play over the loops, more info here.
Design your own true bypass looper!
Each footswitch is numbered (see layout above) so you can choose how you would like that switch to function, just select the switch’s function from the drop down list and then the LED colour. Here are the full options available.
We can fit the input socket on either the rear or the right side of the looper, so go for the option that would suit your pedal board layout best.
Input buffer (+£10)
Add a buffer straight after the looper’s input, if you needed the buffer placed later in the looper (to avoid wahs and fuzzes for instance) then add a note during checkout to say which two loops you would like it placed between.
- True Bypass Loop - Select Loop for a true bypass loop to be added to that switch. The loops run in series, right to left.
- Tuner Mute - Keep your tuner out of the signal path by adding a Tuner Mute switch, when activated the signal is sent to the tuner whilst muting the looper’s output. A tuner out socket will be added to the rear of the looper.
- Master Bypass - Add a switch to bypass all of the loops leaving just your clean signal. The Master Bypass switch does not affect the status of the loops switches, so any loops that are active before being bypassed will still be active when you switch the Master Bypass off.
- Amp Switch - If any of your amp’s functions (channel select or FX for example) are triggered by a latching footswitch connected to the tip of a 1/4” jack connection then this switch will control it. A socket will be added to the rear of the looper with a toggle switch to let you set the correct polarity for the status LED.
- Tap Tempo - This will add a momentary footswitch that can be used as a tempo on the majority of delays that accept tap tempo footswitches (though not Strymon). A socket will be added to the rear of the looper with a toggle switch to let you set the correct polarity footswitch (normally open or normally closed). Please note that there will be no status LED for a tap tempo switch but one needs to be selected when ordering.
Output buffer (+£10)
Add a buffer right before after the looper’s output.
We can fit the output socket on either the rear or the left side of the lopper, so go for the option that would suit your pedal board layout best.
If you want to customise the looper further then please contact us with your spec and we will see if we can do it. Other options available include soft touch tap tempo switches, AB inputs and/or outputs, ABY outputs, insert points, separate loops for amp FX loops and as we make our own custom enclosures we can change the switch spacing too if needed.
Once the looper has been built we will email you the layout for all of the connections, please note that the looper will not be labelled.
The pedal is built with:
• Powder coated custom aluminium enclosure
• Neutrik jack sockets
• 3PDT heavy duty foot switches
• Point to point wiring
• 2.1mm 9v DC Socket
• Velcro to stick it to your pedalboard
Brilliant pedal, excellent service
Posted by Rob on 11th Oct 2012
I bought a custom 7 looper, with loops 6 & 7 as A/B, (for crunch and distortion) together with a bypass (for clean tones) about a month ago. James was a breeze to deal with, cleared all the relevant custom bits with me throughout the process, and had made and sent it to me within a week. It's sturdily constructed, works perfectly, and looks fantastic. Will definitely use BOP again.
2 years, please see Terms & Conditions for further information.