- Purchases: All payments are taken by PayPal or Stripe, enabling you to safely pay by debit or credit card. Orders are only sent to the billing address.
- Delivery: Each pedal is built to order and will be sent the same day as being finished. Our build time is usually 7-10 days.
- Customer Service: Bright Onion Pedals takes pride in its high level of customer service. If you have any queries then please Contact Me, I aim to reply to all queries within 1 working day though in busy periods it may be longer.
- Shipping: All orders are sent using Royal Mail Recorded Signed For or Special Delivery within the UK and with Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed for the majority of orders outside of the UK, for further information check out the Shipping page. Bright Onion Pedals Limited is not responsible for import duty and taxes where applicable. International deliveries normally take between 3-7 working days to arrive so bear in mind when ordering that the timescale for you to receive the pedal will be the build time stated on the Bright Onion homepage plus up to 7 working days. In the unlikely event that a parcel is lost during delivery the Royal Mail request 15 working days for the parcel to be delivered, if the parcel does not arrive in that time then Bright Onion Pedals will send a replacement pedal. This does not apply to delays due to the parcel being held by customs.
- Returns: I only accept returns for repairs, unless the pedal that has been ordered includes a buffer and is not painted, or if the pedal has been bought as described in the listing and is not customised in any way, e.g. not painted or altered in any way to your own requirements. Please note that LED choice does not determine the pedal as being custom made.
It is unlikely that a pedal will develop a fault but it this does occur the please return it for repair. You are welcome to do this anytime within the 2 year warranty period. I will get it fixed and back in the post for you within 7 days of receiving it. If a pedal (that not customised in any way) is returned due to being ordered by mistake or not being required then it must be returned within 30 days in the same condition as it was sent.
Once the pedal has been received then a refund for the pedal’s value will be made. Postal costs will not be refunded. If you do not accept these terms then please do not order the pedal.
- Tax: Bright Onion Pedals is VAT registered in the UK and therefore VAT will be charged on my products and services sold to the UK or EU.
Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms & conditions.
The term Bright Onion Pedals Limited or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.