7 Switch Strip Looper - 500x55x35mm
Need some patch cables for your looper? Click here!
Please note this is not a phrase or sample looper pedal where you can record your guitar and then play over the loops, more info here.
Design your own true bypass looper!
Each footswitch is numbered (see layout above) so you can choose how you would like that switch to function, just select the switch’s function from the drop down list and then the LED colour. Here are the full options available.
We can fit the input socket on either the rear or the right side of the looper, so go for the option that would suit your pedal board layout best.
Input buffer (+£10 or +£15)
Add a buffer straight after the looper’s input, if you needed the buffer placed later in the looper (to avoid wahs and fuzzes for instance) then add a note during checkout to say which two loops you would like it placed between. We can add a toggle switch to the rear of the looper to turn the buffer on/off for £15, a non-switchable buffer is £10.
- True Bypass Loop - Select Loop for a true bypass loop to be added to that switch. The loops run in series, right to left.
- Tuner Mute - Keep your tuner out of the signal path by adding a Tuner Mute switch, when activated the signal is sent to the tuner whilst muting the looper’s output. A tuner out socket will be added to the rear of the looper.
- Master Bypass - Add a switch to bypass all of the loops leaving just your clean signal. The Master Bypass switch does not affect the status of the loops switches, so any loops that are active before being bypassed will still be active when you switch the Master Bypass off.
- Amp Switch - If any of your amp’s functions (channel select or FX loop for example) are triggered by a latching footswitch connected to the tip of a 1/4” jack connection then this switch will control it. A socket will be added to the rear of the looper with a toggle switch to let you set the correct polarity for the status LED.
- Tap Tempo - This will add a momentary footswitch that can be used as a tap tempo for delays that accept tap tempo footswitches. A socket will be added to the rear of the looper so you can send the tap signal to the pedal. Be sure to select the correct polarity for your delay pedal, we do soft touch normally open (most delays), soft touch normally closed (Boss delays) and soft touch Strymon tap tempo. Please note that there will be no status LED for a tap tempo switch.
Output buffer (+£10 or +£15)
Add a buffer right before after the looper’s output. We can add a toggle switch to the rear of the looper to turn the buffer on/off for £15, a non-switchable buffer is £10.
We can fit the output socket on either the rear or the left side of the looper, so go for the option that would suit your pedal board layout best.
Please note that the looper will not be labelled.
The pedal is built with:
• Black powder coated aluminium enclosure
• Neutrik jack sockets
• 3PDT heavy duty foot switches
• Point to point wiring
• 2.1mm 9v DC Socket
• Velcro to stick it to your pedalboard
70mm (from the switch centres)
2 years, please see Terms & Conditions for further information.
- VAT is only applied to UK sales
I have had this pedal for 4 months now and it is great! Excellent build quality, super bright LED's and fantastic communication during the build! A* service! I will almost certainly be buying from bright onion again!
Great looper. Looks and works perfect. Thanks James for his patience and answering all my questions concerning the 6 looper with master bypass. Finally I ordered the looper with relay switches for nearly click-free operation. I`m totally satisfied. James is a kind person and his help during the ordering process was absolutely great.