This pedal is designed to be used with the Roland Cube 60XL or 120XL amp, it is not compatible with the Cube 60 or the GX series.
The pedal is based on having five of the Boss FS-5Ls and one FS-5U footswitch.
FOR THE PEDAL TO WORK YOU MUST SET YOUR AMP TO LATCHING.
- ON THE 1200XL THERE IS A SWITCH ON THE REAR OF THE AMP TO DO THIS
- ON THE 60XL YOU WILL NEED HOLD DOWN THE [TAP/STOP] BUTTON ON THE AMP WHEN TURNING IT ON, YOU ONLY NEED TO DO THIS ONCE.
The switches control the amp's many functions in the following ways;
- The Comp/Drive switch selects the channel.
- The Solo switch activates the solo preset, and there is one preset for each channel. The presets cannot be set using the pedal with the Channel/Solo cable attached to the amp, you will need to do that using the Solo button on the amp.
- The EFX switch activates whichever effect is selected on the amp’s EFX knob, which could be either Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo or Heavy Octave.
- The Reverb switch activates the amp’s reverb if the level is selected on the reverb knob.
- The Delay switch activates the amp’s delay if the level is selected on the delay knob.
- If looper is selected on the amp’s delay knob then the pedal’s Tap and Delay switch will control the looper.
The pedal comes with two cable options;
No cable - the pedal is made with three stereo sockets to enable you to connect it to your Cube 60XL or 120XL using three stereo 1/4" cables (not supplied)
Detachable cable - the pedal has a detachable 4m or 1m cable with three colour coded stereo 1/4" jacks to connect it to your Cube 60XL or 120XL (+£20.00/+£18.00)
The pedal is totally passive so no power required, however if you would like to power the LEDs you can add a battery to the internal clip or use the Boss style 2.1mm 9v (negative ground) DC socket.
The pedal is built with:
- Aluminium enclosure
- Neutrik jack sockets (if selected)
- DPDT heavy duty foot switches
- Point to point wiring
- 2.1mm 9v DC Socket
- Velcro to stick it to your pedalboard
2 years, please see Terms & Conditions for further information.